Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen)

Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:47:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Full Metal Azathoth (was Re: '20s Boats....)

On Mon, 6 May 2002 21:15:26 -0400 (EDT), "John Crimmins"
<johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

>That said, I'd be quite interested in seeing your Cthulhu FMA stats.  I
think I
>know how to handle sanity loss with this system, although I'd only
bother with
>it for the really big nasties.

Not a problem. I'll pull them off my Palm and send them to you.

>Metal Magic.  Kinda small, but they did nice work.  My Serpent Folk are
their
>casting, as are my Mi-Go.  Lots of variety in the line, usually five or
six
>poses for each monster type.  I like their Deep Ones, but I think that
the
>Grenadier minis are probably my favorites.

Yes! Metal Magic. They are small, seem to be a little smaller than true
25mm,
but bigger than 20mm. Nice figures, though. I like the smooth lines of
RAFM's
figures, but Metal Magic had some nice figures. The Deep One hybrid is
nice
(guy with "the Innsmouth Look" in a trench coat).

>Grendel has/had a set with a dock and a rowboat in it...stock # 1020.
Resin,
>paints up real purty.	I'm not sure where to get them nowadays, though.

I'll check into this. I thought that they were gone, too, but apparently
someone is still casting the resin.

>Lord, yes.  Delta Green makes for nice FMA background, and I am deeply
ashamed
>of myself for not considering such a use for my Greys earlier than now.

Shame on you, indeed!

>Get some pictures when you run this, please!

I'll do that, once I get boats. I'm thinking I might just make my own.
More
work, but less cost...

>> I do have everything painted, except the Crusader 29
building/mausoleum and
>> the Crusader 29 fence and gate, for my "Ghouls Night Out/Long Night
for Vinny
>> the Knife" scenario. Gangsters trying to get an informant to talk. In
a New
>> York graveyard. Around midnight... Again, the scenario writes itself.
>
>Damn.	Move to Philadelphia already, would ya?

*L* Or you could move down to Louisiana. No... forget it... you're
better off
in Philadelphia!

I didn't mention that the 6 gangsters, two grave diggers, and the poor
guy
being interrogated (the RAFM gangster in "insane" mode is down on his
knees
praying, looks like he's begging for mercy) plus about 36 ghouls are
painted.
Oh, and all the tomb stones... over 100 of them. They feature in the
game as
more than just terrain.

>That'd work fine, I should think.  I've got this vinyl kit of Ol'
Tentacle Face
>that's probably closer to the proper 25mm scale, but I'm not putting
that
>sucker together anytime soon.

The lead figure is heavy. You could defend yourself in hand-to-hand
combat
with it!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen)