Prev: Re: New gamer Next: Re: wandering [OT] [was: B5 Ship Figures]

Re: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:34:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

On Mon, 06 May 2002 13:11:07 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :

> On Mon, 6 May 2002 11:01:24 -0700, "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@naxera.com>
wrote:

> >Allan - have you see the cardstock boats at Reviresco?  There's
designed for
> >pulp/CoC gaming ...
> >http://www.tin-soldier.com/rpg/build.htm
>
> Geez, it's a CoC game that I plan to use them for! (I have 40 US
Marines ready
> to take on Innsmouth, and enough Deep Ones to make it difficult)! I'll
go
> check it out right now!

Really?  RPG scenario, or wargame?  What system are you using, and whose
Deep One
miniatures?

I've had the same idea, you see, recreating the raid on Innsmouth as a
wagame scenario, but
don't have enough period miniatures and scenery to manage.

I've decided instead to settle on using FMA for some Delta Green style
scenarios (like trying to
prevent a pair of would-be Satanists from summoning an avatar of
Nyarlathotep in the middle of a
crowded mall).	I have some Mi-Go that need to be painted, and I have a
good collection of
Serpent Folk, but I haven't been able to obtain a sufficient quantity of
decent-looking Deep One
figures.  The RAFM ones are nice, but there's not enough variety in the
poses to make them work
for my purposes.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: New gamer Next: Re: wandering [OT] [was: B5 Ship Figures]