Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: APB: Glenn Wilson

GZG STORE - MAY SPECIALS

From: Paul Owen <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 23:13:08 +0100
Subject: GZG STORE - MAY SPECIALS

GZG ONLINE STORE: SPECIAL OFFERS FOR MAY 2002:

All the offers listed here are available during MAY 2002 ONLY, and
only on orders placed online via our webstore at <www.gzg.com>.

---------------------------

1) FULL THRUST SPECIAL DEALS:

The MEGA FLEETS are back, bigger and even better value than ever!

We've put together a completely NEW Mega-Fleet pack deal which gives
you approximately* TWENTY-SIX SHIPS for your chosen fleet, including
SIX CAPITAL SHIPS and SIX CRUISERS along with fourteen or so smaller
escort ships (Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes etc). The total list
value for this pack would be around SIXTY POUNDS, and we're offering
it during MAY for just 45.00 UKP! That's a discount of 25% to UK and
EU customers, and when combined with the removal of VAT for non-EU
sales it amounts to OVER 35% DISCOUNT to customers in the US, Canada
and all other non-EU countries!

Most of the Mega-Fleet deal packs will include the following mix of
ships, where the available models allow*:

1 x SuperDreadnought, 1 x BattleDreadnought, 2 x Battleships, 2 x
Battlecruisers, 2 x Heavy Cruisers, 2 x Escort Cruisers, 2 x Light
Cruisers, 4 x Destroyers, 4 x Frigates, 3 x Corvettes, 3 x Scouts or
Strikeships.

We haven't included Carriers or Fighters in the Mega-Fleet this time
round, but remember that you can always order one of our regular
special-deal CARRIER GROUP packs (FT PAK 2) for just 15.00 UKP at the
same time to add to your fleet!

* Some fleets in the FT model range do not have all the ship classes
available to make up the "standard" pack composition; in these cases,
we will substitute other classes to make up the fleet strength; we
also reserve the right to make adjustments to the exact pack contents
for reasons of stock availability, though any substitutions will be of
equal or higher monetary value to those listed.

Order code for this special deal:  FT  MEGAFLEET MAY DEAL; price 45.00
UKP.
Fleet options available: NAC, ESU, NSL, FSE, K'V, S'V, PH, IF, UNSC,
JAP.

----------------------------

2) STARGRUNT SPECIAL DEALS:

For 25mm SG players:
Buy any TWO 25mm SG PLATOON PACKS (24 figures per pack, normal list
price 19.00 UKP) for a total of JUST 30.00 UKP - that's a total of 48
figures for only 30.00 pounds, or almost a 38% DISCOUNT against our
normal individual figure prices!! You can choose your platoons from
any of our SG range forces, and the two may be the same or different
forces to your choice.

For 15mm SG players:
Buy any TEN 15mm SG SQUAD PACKS (SG15 codes, list price 2.50 UKP per
pack) and choose ANY TWO MORE SG15 INFANTRY PACKS FREE OF CHARGE!

---------------------------

3) DIRTSIDE 6mm SPECIAL DEAL:

Buy any TEN DSM or DF code 6mm PACKS (list price 2.50 UKP per pack)
and choose ANY TWO MORE PACKS FREE OF CHARGE!
 (DSM-118 @ 4.00 UKP not included in this offer).

----------------------------

Important: to take advantage of the SG and DS deals, order online as
normal (eg: for the 25mm SG deal, order TWO platoon packs separately
from the usual catalogue listings, or for the DS or 15mm SG deals
order your total of TWELVE chosen packs as normal), and then make sure
that you clearly state "MAY 2002 SPECIAL DEAL" in the "comments" field
at the end of the online order form; the total costs will show up as
normal list prices, but we will then make the necessary adjustments to
the prices to ensure that you pay only the special deal rates as
applicable.

VAT-free sales are available to residents of all countries outside the
EU; we deduct the VAT from the price of your goods where applicable.

Please read the notes on Post and Packing rates on our store site; P&P
is added to all orders at applicable rates, but we make every
endeavour to keep shipping costs as low as possible for you.

Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters Next: Re: APB: Glenn Wilson