Prev: Re: Re: Fighters/DLD/Welcome Back Next: Re: FB designs & fighters

Boats!

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:43:55 -0400
Subject: Boats!

Allan said he didn't know what these boats might look like, so I provide
some references!

RHIB pages
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/rhib.htm

http://www.geocities.com/dk_special_operations_forces/rhib.html (in
Danish but cool pix)

http://www.uscg.mil/d7/units/grustpete/stasandkey/page10.html (USCG)

http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/factfile/ships/ship-rhib.html (USN,
armed)

http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/factfile/ships/ship-rhib.html
(Canadian shots, just so people know our navy at least has small
boats....)

These would be good for coastal and brown water scenarios, amphibious
ops, spec ops insertion/extractions, etc.

And good for civilian SAR activity and smuggler/DEA FMA scenarios, etc.
etc.

T.

(PS - make the bottoms flat so they sit on the table....)

Prev: Re: Re: Fighters/DLD/Welcome Back Next: Re: FB designs & fighters