Prev: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan.... Next: Re: '20s boats - was Re: DLD's latest conniving plan....

RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 06 May 2002 14:02:00 -0400
Subject: RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex

They're being delivered to work... both so I can drool over them instead
of deciphering unix scripts, and to provide a level of presentation of
the purchase on my terms instead of the mailwoman's...

I'm looking forward to the Dirtside rules more than anything in all
reality.

On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 13:41, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> >On the downside... my wife might see the bank statement for this
little
> transaction... *sigh*  Women, can't spend haphazardly with 'em, can't
> perpetuate the species without 'em.  (Though who'd really ever want to
> try having a world without 'em?)
>
> You might try the tactic I took:  "Sweetie, when a box shows up at the
door, it's either a couple of minis I ordered, or it's the computer
you've been asking for."

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught