Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: RE: Re: Fighters/DLD/Welcome Back

RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:41:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex

>On the downside... my wife might see the bank statement for this little
transaction... *sigh*  Women, can't spend haphazardly with 'em, can't
perpetuate the species without 'em.  (Though who'd really ever want to
try having a world without 'em?)

You might try the tactic I took:  "Sweetie, when a box shows up at the
door, it's either a couple of minis I ordered, or it's the computer
you've been asking for."

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: RE: Re: Fighters/DLD/Welcome Back