Prev: RE: RE: Re: Fighters Next: RE: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

RE: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 09:13:54 -0700
Subject: RE: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

Well, maybe at least immune to Vo'vampires?

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
		   kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
		   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
		   from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
		   episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof