Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Fighters [FT] and Decoys [DS]

Re: [Painting]

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Painting]

On Sun, 5 May 2002, Laserlight wrote:

> I have some 15mm buildings which I'm busily painting, and it's time to
> do the windows.  Black is a bit  too harsh, but I haven't figured out
> what other color to use.  Suggestions?

Silver with a gloss coat over it works for windows, esp. if you're doing
SF/futuristic buildings. Maybe just a bit of blue, in the centre?

Windows often do look gloss black from a distance, though. Especially
cars & other vehicles.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Fighters [FT] and Decoys [DS]