Prev: RE: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters

Re: Having fun. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 15:14:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Having fun. . .

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> > Whereupon I will file counter-suit on behalf of
> the
> > Sole Rightful Autocrat of Man against the entire
> > Germanic race and demand title to Italia,
> Hispania,
> > Africa, Gaul, and Britain.
>
> It's a good thing there aren't any Cro-Magnon or
> Neatherthals left - they
> could sue all of H. sapiens sapiens (that's us) and
> demand title to most
> of the world... <grin>

I'll introduce a motion to deny their petition on the
grounds that non-humans are outside the jurisdiction
of any court system on the planet.  I think a team of
Greek lawyers could keep that fight going until we
evolve into yet another species ourselves.

John

Prev: RE: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters