Prev: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: Back on the list.

Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 03:33:56 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

Brian,
      I have a few of the Force XXI Miniatures and at least the 14
vehicles
that
I received were cast cleanly  and the design though not original by any
standard
( Canadian Grizzlies 6x6 APCs and a few 4x4 scouts ) were fine for my
use.
I think allot of the problem with Force XXI Miniatures page are the
photos
the
minis are ok and the prices are great. The best thing about these are
they
can
really be dressed up with a little work and some extra kit.

Don

> > There's another company called Force XXI Miniatures.  You can judge
the
quality