Prev: Re: Another tack on fighters Next: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

Re: [OT] Trek once more

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 01:55:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Trek once more

Does that mean that the ADB will be the publisher?

I did notice the "published by..." on SJG page.

That was surprizing, I had thought that GURPS is SJG's product, that
they would be
doing the publishing...

Ah well.  So it goes.

(Every time I think I understand something, something compleatly new
comes along and
blows all previous understanding out the window...)

Donald Hosford

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> On 5/3/02 12:30 AM, "Donald Hosford" <Hosford.Donald@acd.net> wrote:
>
> > I think I can safely say I am not in favor of SJG doing anything
involving the
> > ADB...
> >
> > I do find I have a certain fondness for the classic startrek.  Go
get'em Kirk!

> Well, they are and they aren't. Though "Powered by GURPS" all the
actual
> work is being done by ADB. As I'm fond of the work they've done on
Star Trek