Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Fighters - some thoughts

B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 19:52:18 +0100
Subject: B5 Ship Figures (was: Glenn Wilson)

In message <F70DVXLuSbh29cM3ory0000705b@hotmail.com>
	  "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Charles Taylor <nerik@monkslode.fsnet.co.uk>
>
> >I've got a _yet_to_be_assembled_ one of these, and I've  also been
> >considering building as 3 ships :-). And if you think the T'loth is
big,
> >you should see the Octuron! (Centauri capital ship) -
>
> I have.  *drool*
>

> >All of the original B5 Wars figures tended to be huge, but Agents of
> >Gaming have stopped doing them (they still sell the ones that are
> >already available) - and are concentrating of Fleet Action scale
figures
> >(also usable for B5 wars, or Full Thrust :-) and GROPOS.
>
> Much of my cascadian fleet is B5 FA Centauri and Narn stuff.
>
> 3B^2

Well, I've got a concept for an alien race called the Vo'garlik whose
fleet consists of a mix of FA and large scale B5 wars Vorlon miniatures
- plus a few conversion jobs.

The B5 Wars 'refits and upgrade packs' are quite useful, the
Earth+Mimbari and the Narn+Centauri both have lots of turret pieces,
while the Shadow+Vorlon+League has lots of 'bio-ship' bits.

Charles

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Fighters - some thoughts