Prev: RE: 15mm vehicle compatibility Next: (OT)--Who plays Harpoon?

RE: 15mm vehicle compatibility

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 00:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: 15mm vehicle compatibility

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Ted Arlauskas wrote:

> Whoops!  Got my URLs mixed up!  Brian Burger's site is here:
> http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2fifteen.html

Actually, you want:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2fifteen.html

Same page, new site. Also
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2figures.html
has my full reviews of some figures - I really, really should add to
this
set. (I'll host guest reviews, if someone else writes them! - hint, hint
-)

> Brian Bell's site has pics of the GZG 15s and I've mistakenly
> listed the URL as Brian Burger's.
>
> So many Brians ...

We're taking over; or trying, but there's too many Johns, Jons, and
variations on that theme! :>

Brian Bell's site is also very useful - I never have gotten around to
scanning many of my bare-metal figures.

Brian (Burger) - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -