Prev: Re: [OT] Trek once more Next: [admin] Request contact from the list administrator

Re: Another tack on fighters

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 07:54:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Another tack on fighters

I'd have to agree with Beth on this one. The only time I found fighters
be a problem, was one time when I both had none of my own to counter and
also wasn't familiar with how to deal with them.

As to how the FB designs evolved, I'd say that they came out that way
because they all assume that fighters are included in a "balanced"
squadron.
It's only when one player goes fighter heavy and the other takes few or
none
that there's a problem.

Schoon