Prev: Re: Another tack on fighters Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!

RE: Glenn Wilson

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 06:23:09 -0700
Subject: RE: Glenn Wilson

Beth Fulton Wrote:

>G'day,

*SNIP*

>Which one is it?
>
>Bintak I use as an SDN,
>G'Quan (I spelt that wrong right?) I use as a BDN or DN
>T'Loth as a CVH
>
>Was it one of those or should I try again? ;)

The T'Loth, I believe.	Mind you, this is the full-sized B5 Wars model,
not
the Fleet Action one.  Huge.  A CVN might work, but the only place I see
on
the twin hulls that might be fighter bays exit right between the barrels
of
the big guns, kinda scary.  I was tempted to find smaller nacelles to
attach
to the middle piece, make each wedge a ship, and get 3 ships for the
price
of 1....

3B^2

Prev: Re: Another tack on fighters Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!