Prev: DS2 FAQ Next: RE: Glenn Wilson

Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:10:56 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

Eric said:
> All very nice.  But you've snipped the operative point

Because it wasn't relevant to the question I was asking--not because I
necessarily disagree with it.  I'm specifically *not* suggesting that
theFB1 designs are optimized--they're not.

I *am* disagreeing with you about fighters being no more unbalancing
than any other weapon.	We rarely hear comments that one side had "too
much thrust" or "too many PTorps" or things of that nature, we do hear
"too many fighters."  So that's what we're trying to address.

Prev: DS2 FAQ Next: RE: Glenn Wilson