Prev: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: Re: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:41:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!

Hi,

I have been thinking about using rigid masks to do camo. Cut out
two or three bits of plastic card with a camo pattern. Fold the
mask over the model and airbrush over the mask. The pattern
should transfer onto the model, provided that the pattern and
the model are not too complicated. By using two or more masks and
a base colour, you could get three or four colour patterns.

The Humber looks great. How about a top down view, as that is
how the models are normally seen on the table? Presumably you could
whip off 20 or so in an evening?

Cheers,
Tony Christney

[snip]