Prev: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: RE: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

Re: Paint agitation

From: "Bill Armintrout" <billarmintrout@m...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:48:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Paint agitation

> The
> image of him putting some sort of paddle into his paint on the tip of
> 5000 rpm Dremel (low setting for most of them) was rather hilarious...

Some third party at one time sold paint stirrers for Dremels. I own one
and
have used it. Looks pretty much like a nail, and you stick the wide
"nail
head" end into the paint. No blades or paddles - just the rotation does
the
trick.

It worked fine for me, but I found using ball bearings and shaking by
hand
to be more efficient.

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page

Prev: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: RE: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity