Prev: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!

Re: [OT] Trek once more

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 08:27:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Trek once more

On 5/2/02 7:38 AM, "Derek Fulton" <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Quite possibly, Roddenberry always seemed to be prepared to burn
everything
> down to start again. ST:TNG was to have NO Klingons or Romulans or any
> aliens from ST:TOS. It was only the clever introduction of Worf ( a
guest
> spot for a few episodes that expanded to one of the better characters)
that
> saved the Klingon Empire and the other original Star Trek races from
> Roddenberry's desire to start a fresh ;)

Actually, this reminds me that SJG (in association with ADB) is coming
out
with GURPS: Prime Directive in about 2-4 months.

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/primedirective/

I'm looking forward to it.

Prev: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture! Next: RE: [OT] Airbrushes - Long, but there's a picture!