Prev: RE: [OT]Stupid question about sloped armour Next: RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile

Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:48:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

On Wed, 1 May 2002 16:15:23 -0400, "Robert Minadeo"
<raminad@earthlink.net> wrote :
> Ah this is unfortunate.
>
> Dug out my Skin Walker (there's something you don't see every day
> Chauncy...) and while not as large as most of the GRW figures he is
28mm
> sole to eye. About the same size as the Icon Dr. Who figures but more
> slightly built.

He's a neat looking monster, though, and in the end isn't that what
*really* matters?  It's
a poor gamer indeed who can't think of a use for a nasty looking beast
like that.

> > > The figure's back is spiky but not quite so spiny as the
Chupacabra pix
> > > although I suppose the dedicated Chupacabra enthusiast
(Chupacabraista?)
> > > could add his own with little problem.
>
> Correction. The figure's back is NOT spiky but has a very pronounced
spine
> that would be easy enough to add spines to.
>
> BTW A friend pointed out that X-files featured a Chupacabra episode
but I
> can't recall it.

True...but only the late, lamented "Freakylinks" dared to mention the
dreaded prairie squid....

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: [OT]Stupid question about sloped armour Next: RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile