Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: Paint agitation

Re: Paint agitation

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:56:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Paint agitation

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
>>From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net>
>
>>Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you were looking for. I don't think
they
>>sell
>>or advertise the agitators as a separate product ... but if you ask
they
>>might be able to help you out or hook you up.
>
>Oh, ok.  Thanks.  I was thinking they'd make great markers for
>wounded/killed men/vehicles.
>
>3B^2

I totally agree. I'm trying to work up my courage to propose a mass
fantasy
battle game system to them in hopes of saving their endangered 15mm
Shadow
Corps line of minis. If I am successful, I would certainly incorporate
the
markers as "carnage counters."

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: Paint agitation