Prev: WALKERS Next: Re: Paint agitation

RE: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:31:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs]

> > >  I *really* need to find me some Chupacabra miniatures.
> >
> >???
> >Please explain.
> >
> >"Chupacabra" in Spanish would be "Goatsucker", but that doesn't make
much
> >sense either.
>
> Chupacabra is a Mexican modern myth of an animal that resembles, by
some
> accounts, a man-sized or larger, bipedal flightless vampire bat -
> sort of an
> "El Bogeyman."

Did anyone else first think that someone was looking for the Chupacabra
fighter miniatures from the Silent Death line?

Dean Gundberg
(who needs to get outside and tame that wild area around the house known
as
a 'lawn' instead of thinking about spaceship games and miniatures)

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: WALKERS Next: Re: Paint agitation