Prev: RE: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: RE: [SGII] 25mm walkers

[SG2] Index Now in A4 Format!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:22:16 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Index Now in A4 Format!

Hi, gang.

I have created a version of the SG2 index in A4 paper format! Yes, those
of
you who don't happen to live in North America can now print the
Stargrunt II
index on the _correct_ paper size!

At least, I hope you can. Since I don't have access to A4 paper, I'm not
100%
it will work. If any of you download the index and print it, I'd
appreciate
hearing if it worked or not.

I have made a couple of minor changes to the SG2 index. The Word and RTF
format versions are the same as before, but the Adobe Acrobat version
has a
slightly different heading (using the same font as the SG2 rulebook
title).

The SG2 index can be found by going to:
http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-index.html

The home page for the Hyperbear SG2 pages is:
http://sg2.hyperbear.com

As always, the Hyperbear home page is:
http://www.hyperbear.com

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator

Prev: RE: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: RE: [SGII] 25mm walkers