Prev: RE: [DSII]When gravity fails Next: RE: [DSII]When gravity fails

RE: [DSII]When gravity fails

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:50:45 -0400
Subject: RE: [DSII]When gravity fails

You can take what I did for the Moonbase Xi scenario set on the moon.
Granted there is a big difference between vacuum and low atmosphere.

http://www.cygnusx1.info/ds2/scenarios/moonbasexi.html

I had hits aginst infantry draw an extra chit and made boom chits count
against infantry. I also had one side using vehicles modified, not
designed,
for a vacuum (seals were added, oxygen tanks were put in the vehicles,
etc.
-- basically kitbashed to work temporarily in a vacuum) and had hits
against
these also draw 1 extra chit.

---
Brian Bell