Prev: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity

RE: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:40:58 -0700
Subject: RE: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?

Mark Reindl wrote:

>Excellent point!  And I, in fact, am right now in the
>process of exploring the possibility of a lawsuit
>against Italy,

I'd consider similar action based on the oppressed status of my own
ancestors, but since those ancestors included the English, Irish, Scots,

Welsh, Jews, Germans, White American Settlers, AND Cherokee, I'd end up
as
both plaintiff AND defendant, and I can afford neither the lawyer's fees
NOR
the settlement. ;-)

3B^2

Prev: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity