Prev: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers Next: Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox

RE: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:21:59 -0700
Subject: RE: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?

laserlight wrote:

>Someone (a Swedish institute IIRC) said "In all the last 6000 years,
there
>have only been 50 years for which we have no record of a war being
fought."
>  My comment on hearing that was "So what happened to the records for
those
>years?"

I don't want to get into the arguement regarding America's (Or any
nation
for that matter) sins and virtues, but Laser's comments ring sadly true
about humanity in general.  IIRC, it was Gore Vidal who said that
history is
a record of "The bloody migration of tribes."

3B^2

Prev: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers Next: Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox