Prev: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers Next: OT: Dune

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:55:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Quoting Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tlsdc.com>:

> Miniature painting doesn't allow for many power tools, nevermind
> explosives... to I get my "Tim Taylor-ism" into it any way I can.

<thinks>

You could undercoat a lot of stuff very fast using explosives and paint
cans...

> Besides, painting up a company of 6mm Shermans in a couple hours with
> highlighting, shading and decals rocks!

Ah well, if you're painting *dust-specks*...

<Katie ducks>

> > >I didn't think that the Amish could play wargames!
> >
> > Hey, I'm wearing the clumpy shoes while my leg gets better. It's not
> fashion
> > choice...
>
> Umm... Okay...

It was a "Friends" reference. (And to the fact I'm recovering from a
busted
knee. It's getting better slowly {albeit very slowly}. Soon I will be
back to
running around the place again. And heels. So I can loom over people
once
more...)

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers Next: OT: Dune