Prev: Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox Next: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers

Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:51:51 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox

Now, now, Dawg, calm down.

At first I thought this post was trying to be inflammatory, or just
another
chapter in a sad "No, I'm right/whose is bigger" contest better fought
out
offline between the primaries.

Then it hit me.

Now, this is my first Camerone day on this list, but, like so many
others,
this list must commemorate Camerone day by having list members post
irrelevant source material. Given the long discussion yesterday about
Netiquette, moderation, banning members, and taking flame wars off line,
Imre's entry may not have been the best choice. But then who amongst us
is
immune to occasional lapses of judgment?

So take a deep breath, sit back, and submit an irrelevant reading choice
of
your own to commemorate the fallen fighters of both sides, that terrible
day, on the dusty field of Camerone.

Cheers,

Prev: Re: OT: Documented source of the U.S. Army's use of of Smallpox Next: Re: [SGII] 25mm walkers