Prev: RE: Andromeda Next: Re: Gunmetal

RE: Andromeda

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:03:24 -0600
Subject: RE: Andromeda

Then again, remember that Andromeda has hangar space for over 100 craft.
 Assuming that they aren't being launched, serviced and recovered in a
dinky launch tube, but the good old-fashioned sci-fi hangar, quite a bit
of enclosed volume is going to be empty space.	In addition, from the
few times that I have seen the show, it seems that there is some sort of
main hangar that can accomodate a patrol craft or two.

--Binhan

<<SNIP>>