Prev: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo Next: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo

[SG] Site Update

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:29:03 -0400
Subject: [SG] Site Update

http://www.stargrunt.ca/main.htm

Check out under News! on the right. We've got some new content! (Finally
started dealing with some of the huge backlog of other contributors
works.... I've got a whole series of other articles and works from other
contributors to post yet.... but it is a start.....).

Thanks to Mike Brown (and whoever modified the original Scenario Cards
for SG2) and Laserlight for their contributions. Looking forward to
more.