Prev: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors) Next: Kicking vs comments....Re: [OT] Goodbye to John was Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

Re: A thought about points systems

From: Hal <hal@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:32:48 -0400
Subject: Re: A thought about points systems

Hello Roger,
   One of my old (out of print and long since forgotten) minitures rule
set
does just exactly what you propose.  It generates a "political" victory
point schedule along with a military victory schedule of points.  From
that, a winner is  selected.  I will have to see how the points were
awarded to see if that makes sense for your proposals...