Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.

RE: RE: Steel Warriors

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:13:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: RE: Steel Warriors

Quoting Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>:

> It's an as-yet-unannounced project that's still covered by NDA
> (Non-Disclosure Agreement) so I'm really not allowed to say just yet.
My
> delicate parts would be threatened with a rusty scalpel were I to say
> too much :-/. However, an announcement is due within the next few
weeks
> (apparently), at which point the gag will be removed.
>
> If you know what I do for a living (as opposed to Brigade, which is
> pocket money) then you might be able to put two-and-two together and
> make a result somewhere between three and five ...

<ponders>

That doesn't explain why you're using non-canon books, if you're doing
what I
think you're doing based on what else your company does, surely you
should be
using the latest codex? Unless you're doing something a bit norty, in
which
case, hurrah, because the recent 40K stuff... erm, ah, eeh, erm...

{You interested in hiring a really, really good C++ developer with
wargaming/RTS interests?}

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers? Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.