Prev: Gunmetal Paint Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

Re: RE: Steel Warriors

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:47:16 +0100
Subject: Re: RE: Steel Warriors

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 02:35:33PM +0100, Tony Francis wrote:
>If you know what I do for a living (as opposed to Brigade, which is
pocket money) then you might be able to put two-and-two together and
make a result somewhere between three and five ...

Well, it's _obvious_, isn't it? Microsoft Train Simulator enters the Old
World. From the dwarven land-ironclads to the elven wind-trains, from
the orcish armoured handcarts to the Rolling Juggernaut itself: now you
can recreate the cross-Reik run!

[disclaimer: if this is what you're actually up to, I apologise.]

Prev: Gunmetal Paint Next: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG