Prev: Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

RE: RE: Steel Warriors

From: "Tony Francis" <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:35:33 +0100
Subject: RE: RE: Steel Warriors

It's an as-yet-unannounced project that's still covered by NDA
(Non-Disclosure Agreement) so I'm really not allowed to say just yet. My
delicate parts would be threatened with a rusty scalpel were I to say
too much :-/. However, an announcement is due within the next few weeks
(apparently), at which point the gag will be removed.

If you know what I do for a living (as opposed to Brigade, which is
pocket money) then you might be able to put two-and-two together and
make a result somewhere between three and five ...

Tony