Prev: RE: Predator Figurines? Next: RE: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

RE: RE: Steel Warriors

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:18:18 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: Steel Warriors

Tony said:
> >I just happen to have the book in question (the WH40K Compendium) on
my
> >desk right now(don't ask why I need the book at work, it's a long
story

C'mon Tony, if it's an excu^h^h^h reason that might be generally
applicable, it's your duty to tell us.

(eg "that's the exact shade of green I want but my color memory is
awful, I have to bring the book in so I can compare with the screen")

Prev: RE: Predator Figurines? Next: RE: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?