Prev: RE: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:26:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

Their mobility makes them well used as artillery observers.
They have been able to pop over a slope and call the round to the
complete
surprise of their opponent several times on our tables. Even after you
see
it down a few times, you are just used to terrain degrading movement and
walkers confound that.

That said, I am not sure they have added much more than that... because,
as
Beth says, they are fire magnets.