Prev: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures Next: RE: [DS] Combat Walkers?

RE: Steel Warriors

From: "Tony Francis" <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:35:49 +0100
Subject: RE: Steel Warriors

I just happen to have the book in question (the WH40K Compendium) on my
desk right now(don't ask why I need the book at work, it's a long story
...).

Anyway, I'm trying to dream up an easy way of making the six A4 pages
easily accessible via the web, other than just scanning them in and
posting the resultant (huge) jpegs.