Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:03:42 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Combat Walkers?

In a message dated 04/28/2002 10:24:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mreindl@pacbell.net writes:

> I'm attempting to justify my ownership of too many Battletech minis,
and
> was wondering how many of you had experience using combat walkers in
> DS2.	Are they worth it?  Advantages/disadvantages?

Well to be honest, after having the ruleset for DS2 around for four
years, I
havent played it yet. I personally still play Btech once in a while but
have
taken to playing its cousin Battleforce 2 with modified rules for most
of my
mecha gaming. I personally use the mecha as my Marines or fast reaction
force
but rely on my tracked/hover/grav armor for most of my units.

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
http://hometown.aol.com/alderfek/index.html
Webelos Leader - Pack 23
Scoutmaster - LDS Troop 16
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea