Prev: Re: Steel Warriors Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

[OT] Goodbye to John was Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:40:39 +1000
Subject: [OT] Goodbye to John was Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

At 07:21  27/04/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm not the administrator, but I do have a valid opinion.
>
>All I want to see on this topic on the list an apology from John. One
>should cover both messages to the list.
>
>I have a less valid opinion as well, but John is a good resource and
can
>contrbute when he isn't having a bad day and taking it out on the list,
so
>I'll keep it to myself.

My sheet's not clean, but I will say this every time John Atkinson feels

the need to mouth off we see a valued list member unsubscribe in disgust
as
a result. This is not a once off but a regular occurrence and Jeremey
Claridge isn't the first causality to John's "piss and wind".

Even accounting for John's apology (with it's exclusion of Imre) I think

it's time we said goodbye to John. Yes, I'm asking for John to be booted

off the list, because I'm more interested in listening to what the
people
who unsubscribed have to say than John's posturing, chest thumping and
abuse of others.

John get a life and stop paying for it.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Steel Warriors Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea