Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:34:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

St. Jon^3.27 said:
> Thirdly, if you are one of those who have already ordered from our
Online
> Store, please tell your friends - and anyone else who'll listen -
how easy
> and quick it is!

It's easy and quick.
   I've ordered almost everything direct from Jon (because KR wasn't
producing things like IF ships) and always been happy.	If you send in
an order a couple of days before a major UK show, then of course
you're going to have to wait a bit for Jon to get back and recuperate;
otherwise, orders are handled quickly (eg I sent in an order at 5pm US
East Coast time once and it shipped the next UK morning).  If your
orders are just for lead, Jon can often send it as a "small package"
for a minimal shipping amount.
  If you have a local shop who's being helpful, then of course you
should support them.  If you don't have one handy, then you need have
no qualms about ordering straight from Jon.