Prev: Re: [OT] Empires Next: Back from SALUTE and bye bye

RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:53:11 +0100
Subject: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

>as i type this i am looking at a EUREKA BUG WARRIOR without weapons and
>it is huge, scary, beautiful, and very cinematic.
>
>i was given one  recently, and i plan on buying some more as soon as i
>get things  sorted out at my end!
>
>em-4 makes a "predator" s well as several other "aliens", i am told
>COPPLESTONE is making	some " assorted aliens",  and if you can find
>one, the OOP LEGION OF STEEL line featured an alien soldier that looked
>like a better armed and armored predator.
>
>i cannot  remember  what the LOS alien soldier is   called, but it was
>not a machine, and it might be in production again from EXCELSIOR
>PRODUCTIONS in the USA.
>
>DAWGIE, who does like the EUREKA BUG WARRIOR!

[Commercial ON]
We can also supply the Eureka bug (our code EM-BUG, price 3.50 UKP) and
the
"not-Pred" Bounty Hunters (our codes EBH-1, 2, 3, price 1.00 UKP each),
from the online store at <www.gzg.com>.
Remember that US customers (well, any non-EU customers actually) get to
save almost 15% off the listed prices automatically due to tax (VAT)
deduction....)
[Commercial OFF]

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [OT] Empires Next: Back from SALUTE and bye bye