Prev: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: Re: Predator Figurines?

Predator Figurines?

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:09:16 -0400
Subject: Predator Figurines?

Help!!!

Can anyone recommend some 25mm miniatures to represent the movie
Predator creature?

I've looked at the Kra'Vak and will go with this if I must.

Anyone know where I can get some of these figures: (They are no longer
at these web sites)
	Incoming Alien Presence (INAP) by Ainsty Miniatures
	Intergalactic Bounty Hunters by Eureka Miniatures

Could any body recommend any more?

I'm looking for Aliens (per movie) look-a-like too.

Thanks,
Warren Shultzaberger
     "A motion to adjourn is always in order"

Prev: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: Re: Predator Figurines?