Prev: RE: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

Re: Eureka figs

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:41:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Eureka figs

At 02:09  27/04/02 +1000, I wrote:
>At 11:26  25/04/02 -0400, Tom wrote:
>
>>You'd think that. Except I recall when I asked about the Gurkhas (or
>>maybe it was not Aliens CMC Marines), I was told the default was
closer
>>to 28mm. (I think this makes sense, given the compatibility with a lot
>>of other figure lines from Coppelstone and the like). Except 28mm does
>>me no good (well, not much). I can handle one-eyed shiny robot
warriors
>>in 28mm, because they are supposed to be big boys. Not-Jafar also can
>>justify a bit of a "genetically enhanced" look. But normal figures (if
>>want to use them with my other 25mm forces....) need to be 25mm (true)
>>to be useful.
>>
>>Of course, subsequent information may prove this
impression/recollection
>>wrong. But that is how I recall it.
>
>Probably, considering my last conversation with Nic, he should get a
good
>laugh from your Copplestone comment :)

Just spoke to Nic this morning, he tell's me that the 25mm 100 club are
indeed 28mm, they are aimed at matching Foundry and Old Glory miniatures
don't think Nic intends on his miniatures "expanding" to GW proportions.
Or
Copplestone for that matter, he prefers his miniatures to be naturally
proportioned as opposed to looking all beefy :)

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: RE: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!