Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

Geo-Hex and GZG

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:31:59 -0700
Subject: Geo-Hex and GZG

Fellow list members and the public at large,

As of June 4th, Geo-Hex will no longer be the licensee for Ground Zero
Games
in the North American market.  After much soul searching and over nine
years
as the US licensee, I have decided to follow other pursuits, chief among
them the expansion of our terrain business in this market and other new
markets.

Everything will go on sale as of May 4th, all sales will cease as of
June
4th.

Check our website on or before May 4th for details.

KR, Geo-Hex

http://www.geohex.com

Prev: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!! Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!