Prev: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!

Re: Andromeda and Salute figures

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:22:22 -0700
Subject: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures

Charles Taylor wrote:

>With better script-writers and, in several places, cast, it had
>potential.

I Like Tyr, I Like the ship, and I like the alien chick (sorry for the
non-PC description).  Rommie herself and the captains are annoying, and
the
engineer... well, depends on the episode.

>But I quite like the ships though :-)

There's any other reason to watch it besides the space battles?

Seriously, I do enjoy some episodes, but I don't watch it regularly, and
probably have been lucky.  The episode where Hercules and Tyr are trying
escape fro a planetary base was quite good.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Andromeda and Salute figures Next: RE: re: Bugs, Mr. Ricco! Bugs!!!