Prev: GZG Catalog site Next: RE: Re: [SG2] close combat

RE: Re: [SG] Close Assault

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:27:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [SG] Close Assault

TomB
>PS - I've added Karl Heinz to the Scalist Heresy Inquisitor's List too.
>6mm SG2 indeed! Neo-Torquemada will be speaking to him shortly....

I suppose I shouldn't mention 6mm FMAS then?  (OTOH, Narns, KV, and
other attempts have rolled off my defenses, so if you want to see if
your inquisitor can get me torque'd...)

Allan Goodall:
>I'd play with 6mm if I could figure a way of dealing with casualties,
other
than having an indicator beside the squad or keeping track on paper...

umm...why not the usual way?
Base your 6mm guys either with magnet sheet or thin washers, then put
them on a washer, a steel base, a "card" of magnet sheet.  Some primer
and a little ink of the unit base should keep it from being too obvious.

Prev: GZG Catalog site Next: RE: Re: [SG2] close combat