Prev: RE: [SG] Close Assault Next: GZG Catalog site

Re: [SG] Close Assault

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 26 Apr 2002 12:48:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Close Assault

You could base the individual infantry models on tiny magnets:

http://www.wondermagnet.com/dev/magnets.html

(Items 47-49 look suitable)

And put them on steel bases (like from Geohex).  If you like, you could
model "sockets" into putty on the metal bases to hide the ugly-thick
magnet.

As casualties are taken, you take an actual model of the stand (then
stick it to something metal for storage, as losing 6mm infantry figs
seems like it's be easy.

It ups the price a fair bit, but hey, you asked.

It isn't something I would do until I'm much more into 6mm gaming... but
it sure would be neat to see done.

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: RE: [SG] Close Assault Next: GZG Catalog site