Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm and ground scale... Next: Re: Source of 10mm Vehicles for SG2?

RE: re;Andromeda

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:18:36 -0600
Subject: RE: re;Andromeda

>From the offical website:

Hangar carries over 100 smaller craft including an entire wing of strike
and tactical fighters.

Crew: 4,200

Length: 1301 m
Beam: 976 m
Height: 325 m

Mass: 96,408,876 kg or 96.4 kilotons (metric)

Combat systems:
40 ELS missile tubes
12 PDL 50 Megawatt turrets
12 AP cannons
36 Centaur tactical fighters
36 Shrike strike fighters
12 Phoenix atmospheric attack craft
16 Oracle Heavy Sensor/attack drones
8 Janus light sensor/attack drones
6 Radiating ECM generators
1 AI

Armament:
OM-5 offensive kinetic kill missiles
DM-5 defensive kinetic kill missiles
PM-6 Star Arrow smart anti-ship missiles
PM-6L Strategic Star Arrow extended range anti-ship missiles
PM-6LII Strategic Star Arrow multiple independent kill vehicle (MIKV)
variant
SAPM-6III Strike Arrow surface attack variant
Nova Bombs

For reference:
Shrike strike fighter is equipped with a single AP cannon and 3 ELS
tubes.	Up to 6 PM-6 Star Arrow smart missiles may be loaded.

Centaur tactical fighter is equipped with dual AP cannon and 2 ELS tubes
with up to 6 OM-5 offensive or defensive missiles.

Phoenix atmospheric fighter is equipped with dual PDL cannon and three
ELS tubes with up to 6 SAPM-6III Strike Arrow missiles.

Attack drones - the drones drop their sensor packages and ram their
targets with yields from kilotons up to a gigaton of explosive power.

--Binhan