Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games

re;Andromeda

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:26:41 +0100
Subject: re;Andromeda

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: SG-1 and Andromeda

Tomb wrote:

>2) Andromeda is a fair size. She carries slipfighters, missiles, etc.
so
>I think one could argue for a pile of MTMs, SMs, PDS, and fighters.
That
>isn't a small ship. Probably Heavy Cruiser size minimum. As to how to
>represent her manouverablility, I'd run Andromeda as a cinematic ship
>while running the others as vector. That would give a bit more "out
>turning" capability.

I have been sufficiently corrected.  I forget her size when I look at
her,
she doesn't LOOK that big to me.  Still, a point was made by a non-list
friend of mine that she relies too heavily on launched weapons.  I'm
still
waiting for PSP suggestions....

***
According to some of the shows, the andromeda accendant is a high guard
heavy cruiser (how powerfull would a dreadnought be?). As for the PSP,
you
have a weapon that will go through the ship, causing heavy dammage, but
has
difficulty hitting at long range. Try using a large calliber K gun.

BIF

***

Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games