Prev: Re: SG-1 RPG Next: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG)

Re: Andromeda [was: SG-1 RPG]

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:45:48 -0700
Subject: Re: Andromeda [was: SG-1 RPG]

Charles Taylor wrote:

>Well, I think someone wrote it up for Babylon 5 Wars, but halved weapon
>numbers - I think it was mentioned in the Shipyard forum on:
>
>http://b5wars.agentsofgaming.com/

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>Likewise she _could_ be done in Full Thrust as a large Capship, but you
>would have to use the "count several/many weapons as 1 system" dodge.

Thant works too.

>IIRC the general feel would be lots of missiles & fighters, and plenty
>of PDS.

Makes a lot of sense.  I'd also give her KV drives to simulate her
manouverability. One question is how to re-create the PSP weapons one of
her
enemies used (Quite nasty, and something a friend and I have been
discussing).

3B^2

Prev: Re: SG-1 RPG Next: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG)